ZMA, Zinc, Magnesium Aspartate and Vitamin B6
- Origin Synthetic
- Source Synthetic
- Type Vitamin, Mineral, Co-enzyme, Nootropic
White blood cells - or leukocytes - are the body's defense cells that destroy foreign agents, for example, bacteria, viruses and toxic substances that attack our body and cause infections or other diseases. There are also enzymes that refer to the antioxidant defense system that plays the role of inhibiting and/or reducing the damage caused by the harmful action of free radicals or non-radical reactive species.
- Age Range Adults (20-59)
- Toxicity There is no evidence of toxicity until now
- Side effects Drowsiness, Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Loss of Appetite, Psicological Effetcs, Immune System Damage
- Warnings Hypertension Medication, Antibiotics
Why be Careful
Until now, there are no reported side effects related to ZMA supplementation. Anyhow, each of the compounds might cause side effects. Zinc and Magnesium might interact with other medications like antibiotics, diuretics, and antihypertensives.
- Ebben M, Lequerica A, Spielman A. Effects of pyridoxine on dreaming: a preliminary study. Percept Mot Skills. (2002)
- De Souza MC, et al. A synergistic effect of a daily supplement for 1 month of 200 mg magnesium plus 50 mg vitamin B6 for the relief of anxiety-related premenstrual symptoms: a randomized, double-blind, crossover study. J Womens Health Gend Based Med. (2000)